Announcing New Premium Montessori Content!

Untitled

I've been to dozens of homeschool retreats, conferences, workshops, support groups, etc. over the years and one thing I've heard again and again is "I really like what I hear about Montessori, but..."

..."I just need something more grab and go."

..."it's only good for preschool."

..."it's too much freedom for my kids.  They need more academics."


..."I just can't find anything that tells me what I'm actually supposed to do next."


..."it's not really religious."


..."no one else in my area does it."


And you know what?  I get it!  Homeschooling is hard, add in a less common approach such as Montessori and it can seem impossible!  I never would have made it this far without my husband Tim, and his Montessori training...particularly his very detailed albums.   The truth is that many of the reasons above are based on misunderstandings of Montessori and on a lack of quality information.



I understand why you have been confused!

For ten+ years I've been listening to your wishes.  I've heard the longing in your hearts for help on this homeschool journey.  You think that maybe this Montessori stuff might be something to enrich your homeschool, but you just don't know where to start.  Pinterest is overwhelming, conflicting bloggers confusing, and pure Montessori too strict for your real life.


And yet, this approach tugs at the corner of your heart.  


Could my kids do this too?


The answer is YES!  Your kids can learn through hands-on, practical approaches that extend beyond the early years.  You can teach from a place of confidence that your child's internal motivations can drive their learning all the way to the finish line.  That your homeschool can be a place of relationships and experiences, not one of pencils and paper.  


Those beautiful Montessori approaches you see and hear about can happen in your home too.


And, I can help you.  


I've spent the last few months dreaming about ways that I can help you embrace the beauty of "Montessori (ish)" homeschool.  


In the coming weeks, I'm going to be sharing more ideas, but for today I want to invite you to be the first to join our brand new, intentional homeschool community on Facebook.   The focus will be on the how-to of making Montessori work for your family.  I'll be doing live Q&A sessions and there is a curriculum library that is growing every single day.   


All organized into easy to navigate groupings.  


Need ideas for Pre Readers? You will find that in Unit 6.  


Geography?  That's Unit 13.  

Special Needs?  Try Unit 11.   

New to homeschool?  You get to start at the beginning with Unit 1.

Are you getting the idea? 


[If you know you want in, click here now!  If you're on the fence, keep reading for more information!]


Now, this is a growing project.  It takes a long time to organize and upload 10 years of our lessons and activities to make them totally accessible.   What is there today is only the beginning of what is to come.  Some of the content is recycled from other places, but other activities are brand new.  Some resources are paid, but much of it is totally free!


Even though the library is continually growing, this week, I opened the doors to the first members and I want to invite you to become one of them.  


Membership is lifetime and you will have access to not only the always growing curriculum library but also to personal support from other members.  Run into a snag?   Now you can ask for help from other parents who are working with a similar homeschool approach, even if no one in your local area is.


If you've always wondered if Montessori is right for you, the answer is YES!  And we can help each other make it happen.  We can start a Montessori (ish) revolution, if you will, and create an intentional and diverse community of homeschooling families who are learning how to observe, embracing the prepared environment, valuing hands-on approaches, seeking social-justice driven education, and more.   We can make Montessori work for you, the way it has worked for me for the past ten years.


I'm planning to revolutionize the world by revolutionizing the education of my children?  


Are you in?




Premium Montessori Content

***

Just getting started?
Not sure about Montessori Homeschool just yet,
but ready to dip your toes into learning more about homeschool in general?

Join our mailing list and we will send you a free checklist to get you on the right foot!


Beginning Homeschool Checklist Lead Magnet Button

No comments: